CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally...organized!

This past week was Spring Break...I HAD TO organize and clean! :) Which I love to do...
One area of the house that I really...really...REALLY needed to organize and get clean was our food pantry! I threw away so much stuff! I seriously felt horrible! I don't have to go far to see people that could use the food that I threw away. So Chris and I decided we are NOT going to buy any doubles of anything! We will eat what we have and then get more. Even though we could save money with getting the "family size"...we will not! :)
Nice and organized...LOOOOOVE IT!Everything in line...Ahhhh...it's so great to have things in it's place! PS...I am still training...no not the doggies...but Chris to keep things in it's place. He is getting much better...but still needs practice! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment