I found this the other day...some of the sayings were really cool...here is the link...the music is weird...so be sure to mute it! :)
http://kayzaa.glogster.com/i-believe-in-you
My favorites on it are:
- I believe we don't have to change friends, if we understand that friends change.
- I believe money is a lousy way of keeping score.
- I believe that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
- I believe maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
- I believe that no matter how bad your heart is broke the world doesn't stop for your grief.
- I believe that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- I believe that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
- I believe that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
Daddy Daughter Dance
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment