Oh my gracious....I cannot believe that this is the last week I will be pregnant! It seems like it has gone by SO fast! I remember just finding out I was pregnant and was so excited. I don't think I have said what her name is going to be yet? Chris and I decided that our daughters name will be Tinley Kay! We knew we wanted a name that had a 'T' or 'C' in it...to match our initials. When we were looking in a baby book...and saw the name Tinsley. Which Tinsley did make the LONG list of names, but after looking at again and again. We thought about taking the 's' out...to make it Tinley...and fell in love. The name Kay is after my Momma. I remember playing house as a little girl and having a daughter with name Mackenzie KAY(by the way my husband was Jonathan Talyor Thomas, anyone remember him?) So ever since I was a little girl, I knew if I had a daughter I would name her after my Momma! We have now also added the name Ann, in remembrance of my Aunt who unexpectedly pasted away in September of this year. We will call her Tinley Kay...but Ann will be in her full name. We just aren't sure on how we are going to put it in her name. All separate...hyphened...put Kay and Ann together...not really sure yet. So her name might be long...but all the names mean something special to us. Tinley Kay Ann

Just a few more days until we will meet our sweet baby girl Tinley Kay....
1 comments:
Lookin' good momma! Enjoy these last few days! Go on a date!! Get some rest!! You're about to be blessed BEYOND words!!
Post a Comment