CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Showered with gifts...

Here are some pictures of the showers we were so blessed to have...

Chris Family shower was wonderful...we got some great things!

My school gave me a shower...my team is wonderful...they planned and put everything together.



My family gave us a shower too....We played a game with CANDY bars and diapers....it was pretty funny to see the boys playing it....

Trey, my brother, thought this game was pretty nasty....

Chris of course had to be really GROSS....I believe this diaper was the Butterfinger...At our friend shower...we had a blast hanging out with everyone...We got some WAY cute outfits.....that I am SO excited to put Tinley in.... My very close friend Brandi made me a bow holder....how cute is this...

2 comments:

The Gillaspie Family

fyi....you're going to need about 20 of those bow holder. :)

Anonymous

I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://tc2rutledge.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Post a Comment