CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nap Time = Random Thoughts...

1.
I love this idea...Thought I could use this in my classroom...or maybe a soon needed playroom!!!!2.
This is hilarious!!! I could see my mom doing this...LOL...Love you Momma and your 1990 texting! Though...you are pretty good compared to others...thanks to Trey! :) 3.
I am LOVING all my time with Tinley Kay! I can't get enough of her...does this EVER get better. I hear it gets worse...wanting more and more time with the babies?....
4.
The Village Church rocks. If you have never heard Matt Chandler speak...you need to! Talk about IN YOUR FACE! Man...I think...isn't it good to get uncomfortable when you listen to teaching? For Chris and I...it challenges us...changes us...makes us have good, deep conversation together...which in my experiences then challenges and changes our marriage...cause if your not getting challenged from your spouse...who are you getting from?...And shouldn't it be from them to begin with? I wonder how it would be if Matt Chandler came and spoke in person at my church...?
5.
My little sister is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited and happy for her!!!!!!!!
Here is Kam and Daniel...so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.
So you know what that means...PLANNING! Which you know what...if I wasn't a teacher...think I would be a events coordinator or a wedding planner! So this is right up my alley. One thing I am noticing with all the pictures...blogs...photography websites are TWO things, which I love! One, all the bridesmaid dresses are ALL different. I love this...you can really get a feel of what their personality is by just looking at their dresses. Two, vintage weddings are IN! Which I think is so cool...and fun! I love this shot I found...love the dresses!
7.
A while back I cut some bangs...but I'm thinking I need more...like this...
8.
In my experiences...I have had to learn this. Why is that with people? Learning from my experiences I have had to keep expectations to reality...
HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIENDS!
XOXOXO

1 comments:

Kameron

Love, love, LOVE this post!!!! ;)

Post a Comment