CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Heaven on Earth.

A couple weeks ago we introduced Tinley to the best place on Earth...Camp Deer Run! When I was growing up I went to the best summer camp EVER! Every where I look there...I have a memory...I remember having so much fun there and not wanting the week to end. I am city girl for sure...but here I could be a country girl! I love everything about CDR...from sleeping in NO air conditioner...yes I did that!...to learning about the Lord...and even making my list of husband qualities starting in 1996!!! CRAZY!!! I cannot wait to send Tinley to CDR!
Hopefully the Lord will use this place to change Tinley's relationship with Him like it did mine...She is cracking me up in this picture...The fam...My Dad...Mom...Tinley...Chris...Me...Trey...Kam...Daniel...Scarecrow and Tinley...Chris trying to keep Tinley entertained while camp service was going on. Tinley loves to listen to music...good thing I have CDR songs ALWAYS on in my car...she was so cute...not confirmed but I promise she recognized the songs! :) Love going back to camp...just being there...I feel refreshed and ready for a new year...like back in the old days!
Check out the CDR link on my side bar...
Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment