CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sniff Sniff...

If you know anything about me and my family...you know we LOVE birthdays. We don't just have birthDAYs...we have birthday WEEKS! Well, Tinley turns one on December 20th...sniff...sniff. I can't believe she is already going to be ONE! This is crazy...that I almost have a one year old. Anyway, this week I had her invitations designed, ordered, and printed. They will be in the mail at the end of this week...which this is real impressive that I have done them ON TIME! YAY! I took some pictures of her for the invitation...and thought she looks so cute I wanted to share them.
My sweet angel face...beautiful blue eyes like her Daddy.
 Such a little ham...
 I love this smile...she crinkles her nose. I love it!
Our baby girl is getting so big...

0 comments:

Post a Comment