CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bath Time...

Here's a fun fact about me: I LOVE clean!! I love for my house to be clean...not all the time cleaned with comet, dusting the fans and things...but things at least picked up! I love clean towels when I get out of the shower...I like clean sheets...CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! I really like clean dogs!...
Mr. Teague is not really sure what to do think about baths yet...
He thinks it is play time...Then it's Callie's turn...she is always ready for a bath!...But once she gets cold...she gets ready to get out!...All done...ready to dry...I LOVE CLEAN...especially my clean doggies!

2 comments:

Anonymous

ok, now that MommaT and Pops have met the new Rutledge son, I can really see the resemblance, he truly looks like his father, RutRow. heaven forbide he gets as big as RutRow.

Cathryn Elaine

The fun part is AFTER bath time when the dogs run all over the house like CRAZY and ready to play!!

Post a Comment