This past weekend I got a phone call from the police department. My heart sank when I heard the message..."Tiffany this is the police department; we need you to call us back please as soon as possible." All kinds of things were going through my head...did I not pay a ticket...did something happen to a family member...does someone need bail? LOL...I had no clue!!! I called them back and they told me my sister has run out of gas and can't get a hold of anyone...they gave me her location to go help her! I knew Kameron was out of town...so it had to be Lee! Which PS...the police department gives directions using north, south, east, and west...and I am the kidda girl that needs directions like...past the gas station turn left; go 3 blocks take a right. So it took me a little while to understand where she was. :) Chris and I pull up...and found Lee blocking 5 o'clock Friday traffic! So to all of you that were in traffic on the lake this past Friday afternoon...thinking who runs out of gas right there? Yep...that would be Lee my friends!
The police showed up to get this silly girl out of the way...there's Chris putting gas in the car...
Here is the traffic...you can see it totally stopped on the bridge!...hilarious...all because of LEE!
She was so embarrassed...
I on the other hand was having a ball...HAHAHAHA...

Hopefully she has learned her lesson...
1 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! this is the best post EVER!!!!!!!
Post a Comment