I love Easter...I love looking at everyone in their new Easter dresses and outfits...the family time...the food (it's like having Thanksgiving in the middle of the year!)...the hunts...the Spring...the meaning!
Here's Chris, Kam and Annie Poo...all hunting for eggs...
The Easter bunny came and gave us some goodies...
Then we all got dressed up and went to church...her are all the girls...Me, Mama, Kepi, Annie, and Kam

The Easter bunny came and gave us some goodies...
Then we all got dressed up and went to church...her are all the girls...Me, Mama, Kepi, Annie, and Kam
The whole family...Chris, Me, Daddy, Trey, Mama, Kam, and Daniel
Sissy, Treyman, and CoCo...
My love and I...
After church...Chris and I headed to his sweet Memaw and Papaw's...
We got so full on some good ol' country cookin'...YUMMY...!
Sissy, Treyman, and CoCo...
My love and I...
After church...Chris and I headed to his sweet Memaw and Papaw's...
We got so full on some good ol' country cookin'...YUMMY...!
I heart Easter!! :)
1 comments:
beautiful family pics! everyone looks so great!
Post a Comment