CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Song Sunday...

I have a friend that shared to me some things going on in their life...and this song that is really helping them through life...I thought I would share it with you...
If You Want Me To
Jenny Owens

The pathway is broken
And the signs are unclear
And I don't know the reason why You brought me here
But just because You love me the way that You do
I'm gonna walk through the valley
If You want me to

Cause I'm not who I was
When I took my first step
And I'm clinging to the promise You're not through with me yet
so if all the these trials bring me closer to you
Then I will walk through the fire
If You want me to

It may not be the way I would have chosen
When you lead me through a world that's not my home
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone

So when the whole world turns against me
And I'm all by myself
And I can't hear You answer my cries for help
I'll remember the suffering Your love put You though
And I will go through the valley if You want me to
I love the way she says, "I'm not who I was when I took my first step." That is awesome...because I feel the same way. I am not the same Tiffany as I was 6 months or 8 months ago or even a year ago. Even though people may not have agreed or understand with how I got here ...but you know what I would rather be the Tiffany I am today, instead of that person I was then. I feel that when you are not changing and growing into the person the Lord created you to be...you are trying to be the driver of your "life car." Even though sometimes..."it may not be the way I would have chosen..." I choose to keep growing and being true to myself.

1 comments:

Just Jen

I love that song! It has a great message.

Post a Comment