I am doing great! I haven't been sick at all! Thank you JESUS! I have a friend who got sick everyday...and had to carry around a trash can all day at work! I am walking everyday...if it's not with the dogs and Chris...some of my students walk with me during recess. Which I do have to say goes by fast because they TALK my ear off!!! LOL!!!! I am still having to use the rubber band for my jeans but I haven't started the Bella Bands....YET!!!! Some cravings I have had this week is...MILK...MILK...and more MILK! I have drank milk with EVERYTHING! Last night Chris surprised me with dinner (and flowers!)...which was steak...and I drank a big glass of MILK with it! He had to go buy another gallon last night...because I have gone through it since Friday; when we did our grocery run! I read this week that the baby is the size of: a large grape, a larger raspberry, a kidney bean, or Eva Longoria's wedding diamond! OMG...I also read that pre-pregnancy your uterus is the size of a small plum; mine right now at week 8 is the size of a large grapefruit! Besides how I hate grapefruit and my momma could eat it everyday...that is so crazy for me to think about! I read that my uterus is starting to grow and move things around...including my pelvis. So maybe that is why...my bo-bo starts to ache some after I walk. :) Oh well...I will SO take a sore bo-bo than holding a trash can with me everywhere!
1 comments:
Look how cute you look! Love the belly!
Post a Comment