- The brain has both of hemispheres.
- The nerve cells are developing at 100,000 a minute!!!
- The arms and legs are now growing.
- The tongue and teeth are now starting to come up.
The baby is the size of a blueberry, piece of rice, or marble!

I am feeling:
GREAT! I am really tired...so my bedtime here lately has been about 8:00! Which is very different for me...because I am a night owl! I haven't got sick...which is so nice! Which I do have to add...I haven't given myself any time to have a empty stomach to start to feel bad.:) I have kept crackers...grapes...breakfast bars...and of course some cookies close by to keep something on my belly! In the afternoons is when I start to feel kidda of poopy...I think it's because that is when I finally start to slow down and notice my belly feeling not so good. But thing key I found is to keep small snacks throughout the day...instead of 3 big meals!
My cravings:
I used to crave orange juice and Oreos. But this week I craved Texas Land and Cattle's steak soup, bread and butter! Oh my gracious my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Chris did take me to get that craving taken care of...probably because that is his favorite place to eat! Here the past couple days my craving has been shrimp egg rolls! LOL! So maybe here in the next couple days if this craving doesn't go away...Chris will take me out for some egg rolls! YUMMY!
My jeans:
Are now being "buttoned" by a rubber band! Which is hilarious...! I am not in my big girl pants yet, and I am walking almost every night! So I absolutely refuse to let myself go...just because I am preggo-my-ego! I hope I get my energy back a little bit more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment