
I have been so blessed to have a pregnancy that I have not got sick...enjoy being pregnant...love to feel her move...having a healthy baby girl growing inside me!!! I have no complaints...I am blessed!
Baby: Her nerve endings are developing this week...she is developing her sense of touch. Her eyelids and eyebrows are now developed. The baby's brain is growing so much still!! She has little taste buds now... I hope she likes green beans with milk...LOL :) She is now the length of a whole roll of Oreo's...that has been eaten by her Daddy. OK...OK...that has been shared between her Daddy and me!!!
Mama: I'm doing great! Just ready to find some bedding fabric that I like! The other day I found some that I fell in love with...BUT I am not willing to pay tons for it!!! So now that pattern is in my head, and of course I haven't found anything else like it! So working on that...ready to paint and get to decorating!
Cravings: Milk...of course!!!! Greens beans...I could eat them cold and out of a can if I could! This week I have wanted fruit...so I have cut up in little bowls, ready to be eaten of: grapes, strawberries, and pineapple. YUMMY! A junk food that I have been wanting is brownies...AND MILK!!!!
Exercise: ...in 107 degree weather...NOT! But believe me the last 3 days at work...I have NOT sat down. Just in the few seconds I have to go potty...which here lately that is a lot too! Can't wait for some cooler weather to come on...so walking will start back up big time!
Daddy: Chris has to be reminded that only girls can have babies...and he is not pregnant and doesn't have to eat for two. Bless his heart...he is cracking me up. A few people here and there have said stuff about how fast I am growing...so "to make me feel better" he grubs down with me! Love him...

Half way there...first 20 weeks I couldn't wait to know what the baby is...now in this next 20 weeks, I can't wait to MEET HER!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment