Well it's that time again...we are back to school! The summer FLEW by...and now I have new babies! Last year I moved from 3rd to 1st grade...so now that I have a year of 1st under my belt...I am SO excited about the year! It took me FOREVER to get my room set up last year. But now I knew where I wanted my desks...centers...teachers desk...EVERYTHING. So please mark this in the history books...I AM ALL READY TO GO...and have been for over a week!!!!!
Carpet...where we will be having calendar time...
This is the view from the back of my classroom.... Here is the where I will doing all my teaching as a whole group...
Computers...and word wall...
My "U" table...where I will be pulling my sweet babies to read in a small group or one-on-one with me...(notice the fan...Mrs.Preg gets so hot here lately...LOL!)My filing cabinet...with my loves pictures on it...the blue pocket chart behind it, is where I will assign my students centers...
MORE PICTURES...of course...I love them! Can't wait to have my little lady on this filing cabinet...
View from my desk...already has a pile of papers...OH DEAR!
View from filing cabinet...
And of course...I had some GOOD help last week to get all this together....Mr. T-Man...
Love it...
Sister Callie Rae...don't that her size fool you, she IS the sassy boss...hilarious...This picture makes my heart smile...
1 comments:
awww yay! I see Tucker's birthday invitation on your desk!
Super cute room Mrs. Rutledge! ALMOST makes me want to be a teacher.....
not really though! ;)
Post a Comment