CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Girl News...

Here is how our baby girl is doing...

Baby Girl: Her brain tissue and neurons are still growing at a fast pace! Her brain waves are working now like a newborn baby. She weighs 2 pounds now. Her immune system still has some more developing to do. She may start to have hiccups now. She is sleeping and awake in regular intervals.

Mama: I am still doing good. Though I have now noticed the extra pounds now growing...I still feel great! I have been so blessed to enjoy pregnancy! It has been wonderful! It is getting harder and harder to just bend over like normal now, which is kidda funny to see! I am SO glad it is getting cooler now...which I still have my fan on high in my classroom, but I am loving the chilly morning time! My cravings are still the same...Milk...Milk...and Milk!!! Here lately I have wanted a big salad with...you guessed it...MILK! Salad and milk...interesting I know!

We finally got our crib and dresser in. Chris surprised me...him, my dad, and brother came over and put everything together. Chris got me to go upstairs by acting like something happened in the room we are making the nursery. And when we opened the door...there it was...all set up and everything! Such a sweet boy!
We are still trying to decide the name. We have some that we are back and forth on. Well...Chris can't decide...he says, "this is the first big decision we are going to make for her...this is BIG!"
We are about 12 weeks out...I can't believe it! It feels like it has flown by...

1 comments:

Allyssa W.

Mrs.Rutledge the baby is going to be cute like
kate miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



from:chanchan

Post a Comment