CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh, how he has changed...

Chris just had his 10 year high school reunion. First of all...it was hilarious to see people react when they saw him. Which after seeing pictures of how much he has changed...I had the same reaction. Everyone was like..."Chris???? Is that you???" Poor guy everyone was so surprised to see him! He was still tall...still had his drop dead gorgeous blue eyes...still had his sweet smile...BUT they were so surprised to see how much Chris "filled" out. Which when I saw these pictures too...I said he was like a puppy, and just grew into his paws! Kidda like our Mr. Teague...LOL!
This is Chris next to his first truck. He LOVES this truck...here's a fun fact about Chris...he is so handy when it comes to cars. On this truck is where his dad taught him everything about cars. When we were dating this was a big plus to me...because I love a man who can work on a truck! Chris calls it Old Blue...he seriously loves this truck!Which we do plan to have some pictures with our baby girl around this truck.
This is my Chris and his Senior picture! Oh how he has changed...

Chris dressed up for his SR. prom...I love the bow tie!
Chris played basketball all through high school. I did learn that Chris was pretty good. Some of his old teammates were there, and they asked him if he could still DUNK! Yes...dunk...crazy! This is the picture that I said...he just grew into his paws...look at his hands, they are so BIG here!
*
*
*
And...here my man is today! All grown up and so H-O-T...hot...
Here we are ready to go...It was SO fun to learn and hear all the high school stories about Chris. Such a fun night...

1 comments:

The Gillaspie Family

So fun!!!!

Post a Comment