CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Night Lights...

One thing Chris and sometimes I, like to do...is to go to Friday night high school football games. Chris thinks his high school is the golden team...and on this special night they were playing my high school! We have wanted this to come for so long. Though I love where I work and would cheer them on any other night...this night I was cheering for the other team...my team!
I sure did ask my Mama to dig out my old Sr. shirt...and wore it...on the wrong side. I was sticking out like a sore thumb!
Wore it LOUD and PROUD!!!!
My boys running out to kick some butt!!!!
Half time...
We saw this alot that night...since PHS was scoring all over the place...WHAT?!? WHAT?!?!Lee Lee was even there...we got so tickled that when we hug we have to bend over now...
I still can't believe we are preggers together. So much fun!!!!Making some sweet memories...Now introducing Rachel and Allison...you will be seeing more of these two wonderful ladies in the future because they will know my little lady so well. Our sweet baby girl will be staying with Rach and Allie during the day. Rachel has answered such a big prayer for us...thanks Rachel, you are such a blessing! Sweet Lauren and Mr.Clean Clint came too...It was such a great night...one, good friends to hang out with...two, my school ROCKED...we won 40-19!!!!!!!!!!!!! What??....40-19!!!!! It was awesome!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment