CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Surprise!

Tinley Kay LOVES bath time....which is so nice, because I heard that babies usually don't like it. I was surprised myself, because this baby DOES NOT like her diaper or clothes to be changed. So the first bath we gave her...I was trying to go quickly and get it over with. But in the first 5 minutes and there was no crying...we were surprised to find that she actually likes it!

She did so good during her bath...and her Daddy loves to snuggle with a clean baby!
PS...I love this look she has in this picture...this is the face she has when Chris is talking. It is so sweet...she gets SO still and just stares listening to his voice! I love it!

2 comments:

Kendall

I can't get over how pretty she is! Can't wait to see her this weekend!

The Gillaspie Family

There's nothing sweeter than a squeaky clean baby wrapped up in a towel. Enjoy these moments...before she learns how to splash you, or climb out and run away. Fun times ahead, my friend!!

Post a Comment