CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Things I now love....

I love...
- The way Tinley looks at her Daddy...it melts my heart!
- That when she sleeps she sometimes smiles...probably because of gas or dreaming...but I like to think its because she is thinking about me...LOL
- Her smell
- The way her thick hair...already has a natural part...
- Her rolls on her sides
- These little fingers...I love when she holds my hand...
- I love these eyes...
- Her eyelashes...are so thin and when she is looking straight at you...they have some curl out to the side...I love that!
- Her nose...SO cute...I love when she is trying to go to sleep she lets me kiss her on her nose...then closes her eyes...its like she is waiting for it.
- Her little lips...
- Believe it or not...I love her cry...not her "I'm mad cry"...but her "I'm tired cry...and all she wants to do is cuddle to go to sleep.
- Her facial expressions...they already make me laugh!
Happy Friday everybody!