CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good energy only please...

A family friend gave Tinley her first braclet the other day. She told us that in her culture they put jewerly on their babies so when people come up to look at them, their "bad energy" will go to the jewerly instead of the baby. So Tinley now has her first pearl braclet! I think it's so cute on her...maybe she will as girlie as I am dressing her up to be! LOL! Anyway, I thought it was pretty instresting the different culture traditions...and loved that she thought about my Tinley!
AND since it's Wednesday...here is WILW
So this week I started the 30 Day Shred! I am liking it so far. I LOVE that it is 20 minutes long! That part had me SOLD a long time ago! :)
This week...I finally have mailed out our birth annoucements! I know what your thinking...TIFF...she is 2 months! And I would say...SO...when I was home with her...I didn't want to spend my time writing "thank-you's". But anyway...here is our SO CUTE annoucements...thanks again Jill...YOU ROCK!!!!

Back...

And...instead of some ol' boring thank you card...I decided to do this! I printed the picture and wrote my thank you message on the back! (Tinley was not happy at the time...plus the sun was facing her!LOL!)
And of course I am loving our baby love! This picture just makes me laugh OUT LOUD!!!!...LOVE IT!
Happy Wednesday friends!

1 comments:

Kendall

Ohmagosh! Love Tinley's birth announcements! They are adorable!!!

Love that we're doing the shred at the same time! We're gonna be some sexy toned ladies this summer!!

Post a Comment