2.
I am VERY thankful for this little baby girl. Going through a pregnancy and having a healthy baby girl...we are so blessed...it is truly a miracle to have a baby!
3.
Hidden Valley Ranch...! I think I would kiss this diet goodbye if it didn't let me have REAL ranch dressing with my salads! Might be just a tablespoon...but I don't care...I love it!
3.
I am so thankful and still LOVE this big baby dog. Teague-Man has done great with his new baby sister!
4.
And of course...our first born...Callie Rae...she still is spoiled rotten and makes my heart smile! 5.
I am thankful for Ellen...and DVR goes hand in hand with that. Without DVR, I wouldn't be able to catch on my BFFE! LOL...don't roll your eyes Kendall...we are BFF...Ellen just doesn't yet! :)
6.
I am DOUBLE thankful for this little girl. Allie and her Mommy, Rachel, take care of my precious Tinley during the day. These two are such a joy to be around...and everyday I thank the Lord for our friendship and the way they love on my Tinley!
I am SO thankful...what are you thankful for?

1 comments:
You have such a precious daughter and so many wonderful things to be thankful for!
Post a Comment