Tinley was BY THE BOOK until she got her first ear infection. The month of March was just sickness at our house. Tinley got sick...Daddy got sick...then Mommy got sick...then back to Tinley! So ever since then we have been O.F.F! And Mommy and Daddy are running on E for EMPTY!
BUT
When I get ready in the mornings I put Tinley in her seat on the top of our counter. I talk her through the day...the week...how to curl your hair...how to apply eye liner...you know, all the girlie things! Here lately I have been so sleepy and just trying to do something with my hair...when really all I want to do is put in a pony tail. One morning last week...this is ALL Tinley did! I just remembering thinking...I am already running late...but I have got to spend time with this smiling baby! I did...I stopped...spent time with her...and then ended up putting my hair in a pony tail! LOL! :) We have been having some long nights...but with mornings like this...make it all worth it.

I love you Tinley Kay Ann...thank you baby for being exactly what I need in the mornings! Your smiling face brings joy to my heart. I love you baby girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment