CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Same ol' thing....

I have been trying to catch up my posts with things going on with Tinley...and have not said anything about our first borns! LOL! :) Chris and I promised each other that we would spend at least 30 minutes a day with the dogs. We didn't want to just write them off when Tinley got here...so after she is down...we do our "normal" thing...Chris and Teague wrestle...and Sister Callie Rae and I snuggle!

Teague Man and Callie Rae...are the BEST big sister and big brother! They play gentle...love on Tinley...sit by her when she is crying...watch out of her.

We still are doing the same thing...family walks!!! On this day I was WAY to brave and TOOK everyone...without Daddy! It was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S! I'm pretty sure...Teague got my "teacher eyes" at him several times this day! :)
Of course...our Baby love just loves being outside!


SUCH A FUN DAY!!!

1 comments:

Kendall

You know I love this!!!! Sweet babies! All 3 of them!

Post a Comment