CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DOG!...No that's Nemo!

Our baby girl is starting to love Disney movies! Right now one of her most favorites is Finding Nemo! She is so cute when she watches it...so serious...so focused! Right now...her attention stays on the movie for the first 10 minutes...then it goes in and out...so we always have Nemo on in the back ground at home. I love to just sit and watch her while she is watching the movie. We get a pillow and lay down next to each other. She calls all the fish a "dog"...which makes me crack up. We are working on saying..."Nemo"...or at least "fish."
So focused...
 Just keep swimming...swimming...Did you know I can talk whale?
 Yep...Chris and I know all the words...
Even Bubba...lays down to relax...
 So sweet...
 Just beautiful...
I can't get enough of these checks...
Chris and I were talking the other night about when we can take her to Walt Disney World. That is going to be so much fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment