My little sister got married on March 3rd!
I know...I know...I know...these should have been up a lot sooner than now. But it has just been crazy this month!
Better late than never...
The wedding was beautiful...here is what the reception area looked like...so cute!
Tinley did great! She had a little bit of drama right before the ceremony started...but hey what's a wedding without something not going as planned. This was awful though...Tinley got very constipated right before we were all lining up to start the ceremony. It was horrible...the worst she has ever been. BUT...after she passed it...screaming on the top of her lungs...she was a happy baby! :) She was such a big girl in her flower girl tutu. She was supposed to walk down holding two little ring bearer's hands, but...nope...our girl walked all by herself. I lost it! It was one of those moments where the emotions just overwhelms you of how much love you have for this little person!
Kam and Daniel...the Newlyweds.
It was a late night for Tinley...but she did some dancing to keep her awake...
And of course her Mustang Sally was our life savor!
Mommy and Tinley doing some dancing...
It was so cool...as Kam and Daniel were leaving they sent off balloons. They had glow sticks in them...so at night...the balloons looked so neat! Tinley HAD to have one too...
Sisters.
Little brother sandwich.
Lee Lee was there too!
My handsome usher!
My other two men...I mean...one other important man in my life...the other is still a boy. Sorry, Trey...you are. Love you.
My mentors. My loves. My rocks. My parents...
Awww...little brother...Love him!
It was a great night with lots of memories and laughs! To see more pictures you can go here to look at the pictures from on the photographers website.





0 comments:
Post a Comment