We waited in lines...and then more lines...finally we got to get on the ship...
The ship was huge!!! Here is the main entrance...
When we first got on the ship they didn't have the rooms ready...so after about 2 hours of walking and eating lunch on the ship...we finally got to see our room...
I relaxed and changed for the night...the sunsets were so beautiful...
They had movies in the evenings that you could come out on the deck and watch...
A monkey...
Mr. Frog...
Mr. Bear...
My favorite...Mr.Elephant...
There was food on the ship for us to eat 24-7!!!! It was CRAZY all the buffets...night snacks...sit down dinners you could go to. Believe me when I say we did NOT go hungry on this trip.
Here is one of Chris's plates at dinner...yummy!
Dinner was so much fun...we met some wonderful people there. (You sit by the same people all week, so you get to know them pretty well.) They were super sweet and so down to earth. And those are the people Chris and I love...so we hit it off with them.
Here is us at dinner one night...
They have a couple "formal" nights at dinner during the week. Which Chris and I were not really sure what to expect because we had formal in college with being a KD and KA...but we weren't quite sure what to wear. So what any southern family would do...you just bring your Easter dress and outfit! :)
Here is Chris with his "formal" evening attire and showing what room we were in...
Here is Chris with his "formal" evening attire and showing what room we were in...
We had a blast! Oh...I know several people were worried...but I DID NOT get sick! Thank you JESUS...because I usually get sick driving in the car for more than 2 hours. I would take my medicine that the doctor said was okay in morning with breakfast...kept something on my belly throughout the day...kept drinking fluids...and DID GREAT!
It was wonderful to have a great BABYMOON!
More pictures to come...
1 comments:
Glad you guys had fun!!!
Can't wait to see more pics!!!!
Post a Comment