CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Peach...

I am in my 2nd trimester! Yeahhh!!!!!
We are at week 14 already...crazy!
The baby:
- It's face is still developing. It's eyes and ears are moving into place!
- The big thing this week is the fine hair that is growing around the baby. It is called lanugo.
- The baby now has eyebrows but still no eyelashes.
- The baby can see light...but it's eyes are not yet open.
- It now has fingerprints! That is so amazing to me. I read that the baby made them itself by swimming around in the amniotic fluid.
- It is practicing muscle control. I can't feel the kicks yet...though sometimes I think I do! LOL...it's probably me just excited to feel it! :)
- It is about the length of a flip phone!
The Momma:
- Feeling great!
- Not sure if it's because its summer break...but I have my energy back! I can now stay up past 7:00!
- Have now graduated from using a rubber band...to now Bella Bands! They are my best friend right now! :)
- Besides my belly growing...2 other things are too! Which is very different for me! In my family...we don't have much...but man this is a change! I have to keep reminding Chris where my eyes are!
- Some cravings I have had are: home cooking...mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, catfish, cream corn...and still MILK! The other night...Chris got tickled at me because I had a HUGE cup of milk from Dickey's BBQ!!!

- We are SO excited to find out what the baby is. I can't wait to start to shop! I am seeing all these cute pearl snap shirts...plaid shorts...polo shirts...bows...dresses...sandals! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!! :):):)

I have been getting text to see my belly...so here are some pictures we took last week...

1 comments:

Just Brandi

no need to wonder.... ITS A GIRL!
trust me!

Post a Comment