DAY 2...Caymen Islands...our most favorite day of the whole trip!
Caymen Islands was so beautiful Chris and I promised each other we would come back there and stay for a week! The water was so pretty it looked like a swimming pool! The people and the towns were very clean! It was a great day!
Got on another bus...with AC...to go to our first destination...to swim with stingrays!

We got on a boat that took us to a sandbar...I loved this guys hair...

Once we got to the sandbar the stingrays started coming around. They were HUGE! And there were SO MANY. And of course my "Mr. Discovery Channel" himself...had to be the first one in!

But this Momma stayed on the boat and sipped on Kool-Aid! The stingrays were SO big...which made Chris actually kidda nervous...and if don't know Chris he is SO LAID back...so when he gets nervous...you can imagine how it makes me feel!

But then everyone on the boat got into the water...so I decided to give it try! I thought if I stayed at the ladder by the boat I would be safe. Well, I soon as my little toes got in the water and felt the sand...this big Momma Ray swam by my leg...it felt like slime...and plus it scared me...I was looking the other way...then BAM one was swimming at my ankles. I jumped and was seriously riding on Chris's back the rest of the time we were on the sandbar! We had a water camera...so when those pictures come in we will have to get them on here...I'm sure they are hilarious!
After our experience with rays we went to a turtle farm. Which at first Chris and I thought it was going to be very corny and for kids...to our surprise...it was SO MUCH FUN!
These turtles were HUGE!These are between 70-80 years old...
Then we went to see the babies...these little guys are 4-6 weeks old. They would get nervous and flap their little flippers...and to calm them down you rubbed under their chin. It was so cute!
Again...Mr. Discovery Channel loving his little turtle. He could have gave everyone a lesson himself instead of listening the tour guide! LOL...I'm serious...


And of course the one pick up...does not like it ONE bit that he is out of the water. So in this picture I am trying not to drop him...because his little flippers were going crazy!

To end of our day...we went to walk around the town...we saw this building...that we thought was pretty awesome to see!

One thing we did find in town was a DQ...so of course we stopped to get our usual...Chris a dip cone...and for me a Oreo Blizzard!

Such a great day in the Caymen Islands...we will defiantly be going back! Anyone want to go with us? :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment