CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Have you ever...

Been SO determined to wear a cute outfit that you would do anything to make sure you could wear it at least one time? Especially if you were in a hurry to get out of the house on time...
Well, I have...and here's what happened!!!
The other night I had open house...I wanted to look cute...of course! So I wore one of my new cute dresses. I really liked my outfit and if you have known me for more than a week...you know the leopard heels were OF COURSE my favorite part of the whole deal!
Here is my outfit...
So I am running around like crazy trying to get of the house...which again if you known me for any period of time, you know the way I show up to anything is on 2 wheels pulling up in a hurry (thanks mom, for passing that down to me!) Anyway, I had my hair and make up ready to go...time to put on the outfit. But wait...I canNOT zip it up! UGH...I tried and tried...I thought I KNOW I can still fit in this and I KNOW I can zip this up by myself!!!!! Finally I took off the dress a noticed the zipper wasn't working! Would not even move!!! I was so upset/running late...but determined to wear this dress...so with some tugging and getting no where but making it worse by pulling that darn zipper right off its track, I had to go to Plan B!!! Which was...
GHETTO I know...but seriously I KNOW everyone has had to do something like this...I'm just the brave one to share my secret!!!!
Oh, and if you see me in this dress...just please say..."Tiff, "cute dress!"...and I will know what you mean. LOL!

2 comments:

Just Brandi

HAHAHAH! awww tiff, that is too funny!
But ps... u are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!!!
I soooo hope i'm cute next time instead of a whale!
I love your outfit... even if it is ghetto!

Ashley

New follower.. love your blog! You look adorable in that dress! :) Cute baby belly!

Post a Comment