It was SO MUCH fun telling our family! Everyone was so excited and surprised! When I told my Mama...I wrapped all PINK things. PINK water bottle, PINK gum, PINK jolly ranchers, PINK pen, PINK highlighter, PINK everything! She opened the first thing...saw that it was pink...and yelled, "IT'S A GIRL!!!!!"

I told my dad with a PINK softball bat and PINK ball. It was so cute...he opened the bat first and started to laugh. Then he opened the ball, I had wrote on the ball, " Daddy we are having a GIRL!" He was SO surprised and SO excited! He started to talk about how he can't wait to get her out on a softball field! LOL!
I told my dad with a PINK softball bat and PINK ball. It was so cute...he opened the bat first and started to laugh. Then he opened the ball, I had wrote on the ball, " Daddy we are having a GIRL!" He was SO surprised and SO excited! He started to talk about how he can't wait to get her out on a softball field! LOL!
I told my sister with a little outfit that says, "My Aunt is my BFF!" She cracked me up...she opened it and laughed. Then she started to think outloud..."Awww, it's purple...and PINK...OH my gosh IT'S A GIRL!"
Trey also was so much fun to tell...he opened up his little gift...and thought it was a joke. He loves UT...and said, "Oh okay thanks guys for the baby clothes!" Chris told him to look hard at the dress...Trey started to think out loud. "Baby...dress...dress for a baby...for a baby GIRL...oh wow, you guys are having a GIRL!"

Chris' family had great timing! They had a BBQ with the whole family. Chris's brother, Brian, and our sister in law, Amy came into town too. So Chris and I showed up to the party wearing PINK shirts. So everyone caught on pretty quick with what the baby was...hint with the shirts!
Chris's mom was so fun to surprise. She has already decided that she wants to be called MeMe. So I found this shirt for her...we wrapped it for her surprise! She was really happy...she finally is getting a girl...since all there has been is boys!
2 comments:
cute! and how do i find out (as if i didn't already know).... through a TEXT MESSAGE!
womp womp!
hahaha. jk! so happy for yall!
dinner soon woman!!!
Ahhh! Way to go with the surprises Tiff! You and Chris rock! I was wondering when you were telling everyone... Yea! Congratulations!
Post a Comment