CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Classroom Catch Up....

I had to share some of my favorite days that I have had with my babies...

One of my most favorite...we were talking about Main Idea and details in a story...so I was doing a graphic organizer to show them all the small details support the BIG main idea of a story. Well first I used myself...they told me details about myself...check out the small details...I LOVE the detail..."You have a baby in your TUMMY!" Not really a "small" detail...but I love it!
I tell my babies...we are a family ALL THE TIME! Well this week we studied families and did a graph of how many people are in their "real" family! I love the pictures...I LOVE THEIR DRAWINGS...so cute!
We had a police officer come and show his dog during Public Officials week! The babies LOVED this...they were so excited about the dog!
In science we talked about plants...roots...and soil. We did the Lima bean activity with the paper towels. I remember doing this when I was in school. I loved it! It was so much fun....
The boys cracked me....they make EVERYTHING a competition... to see whose bean would show roots first! Then it was whose roots were the longest...LOL! Boys will be boys...even in 1st grade!
My babies make me smile everyday. Someone says something that makes me laugh out loud.
I love these babies so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment