One thing we got was our monitor...Chris was cracking me up...he thought it was so cool that you can talk to the baby...as if it were a walkie talkie. I would be in the kitchen and I would hear, "I can seeeee you!" LOL...so silly!
We also got our Pack N' Play...we have a two story house...so I wanted to make sure we FOR SURE had this ASAP! Because this will be her little bed for a while! :) Our pattern is a little different from the picture...but you get the idea. OH...and again Chris was so excited to finally be setting this up...I think he moved it to 3 different corners of our bedroom before deciding which one was best....so sweet!
This is our swing! I was a nanny a few summers ago...and that baby LOVED his swing! So hopefully our little lady will too! When Chris was done setting up the swing...I walk into the room and he has the "nature sounds" playing on high...I was confused...thinking maybe he was just making sure everything works. But after about 5 minutes of hearing birds and ocean waves...I asked him why is that still on. His response was, "Oh, just getting used to having that as back ground noise." Made me laugh out loud...he is SO excited...!!!
We have ONE more....BIG...and IMPORTANT thing to get...our travel system! My parents and Kepi are planning on getting this...so after we have this in the house...and set up by my handy man....we are READY!
....Well I still have a few more things on my "to-do" list before we are FOR SURE READY to go:
We also got our Pack N' Play...we have a two story house...so I wanted to make sure we FOR SURE had this ASAP! Because this will be her little bed for a while! :) Our pattern is a little different from the picture...but you get the idea. OH...and again Chris was so excited to finally be setting this up...I think he moved it to 3 different corners of our bedroom before deciding which one was best....so sweet!
This is our swing! I was a nanny a few summers ago...and that baby LOVED his swing! So hopefully our little lady will too! When Chris was done setting up the swing...I walk into the room and he has the "nature sounds" playing on high...I was confused...thinking maybe he was just making sure everything works. But after about 5 minutes of hearing birds and ocean waves...I asked him why is that still on. His response was, "Oh, just getting used to having that as back ground noise." Made me laugh out loud...he is SO excited...!!!
We have ONE more....BIG...and IMPORTANT thing to get...our travel system! My parents and Kepi are planning on getting this...so after we have this in the house...and set up by my handy man....we are READY!
....Well I still have a few more things on my "to-do" list before we are FOR SURE READY to go:- Organize the nursery closet
- Curtains for the nursery
- Get hospital PJ's
- Organize under our sink
- Pack a hospital bag
- Practice with the dogs and a baby doll
That's it...the list seems small to me! And good thing I have OFF all next week for Thanksgiving Break to get these things DONE! My goal is to be completely done and ready on December 1st!
I can so do that... :)
2 comments:
So EXCITING Tiff! I love all the new stuff! The monitors are very cool! I think Jeremy would be doing the same thing!
I can't wait to meet her! She is already such a blessed little girl! You are going to be an amaxing mommy and Chris is just going to be the most adorable daddy! She already has him wrapped around her lil finger!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from:chanchan
Post a Comment