Salvation - December 2, 2006 (my wedding day) - Heaven - Chris' blue eyes - Chick Fil A's sweet tea - Green Beans - Our Teague Man floppy ears - Mac and Cheese - Hard lessons I have learned this past year that have made me a stronger woman and wife - Blogs - Prayer - My Mama's morning talks - Our Callie Rae's snuggles - Milk - My babies at school - Our baby girl growing in my tummy :) - Our home - The Bible - My Daddy's jokes to make me crack up - His forgiveness - My Daddy's hands - Loyal friends - Lee's crazy outfits - Saturday mornings - New pair of jeans - Pedicures - Lauren and Clint's shared loved for Great Dane's - Kit Kat bars - Dancing - Chris' hands to massage my feet - Comfy pajama pants - Pony Tails - Citrus flavored gum - My boss - Inside jokes between Chris and I - Fish Sticks - Health - Amanda's encouragement - Flowers - Cute love comedy movies; The Proposal - The way Kam talks with her hands like me - walks with Teague and Callie - The way Chris researches anything before purchasing - Olive Garden - Brandi's way of lighting up any room - Big bows for our baby girls head - Grace that the Lord gives to me everyday, so I can give to others - Pictures that Jill takes of my family -
I am SO thankful this Thanksgiving!
Loves and Hugs everybody!
I am SO thankful this Thanksgiving!
Loves and Hugs everybody!
0 comments:
Post a Comment