Fed our Little Miss...Took a cat nap...Our family came over to have dinner with us...Fed Tinley...Ate some brownies...Rocked Tinley to sleep...watched a movie with family...Fed Tinley again...family left...kissed Chris at midnight...went to sleep! This New Years was very different from our other New Years!
Tinley Kay was bringing in the New Year right!!! 
This picture cracks me up....this is how it is with us...Chris has been BEAMING since December 20th, his smile is hilarious...it's from ear to ear. While I have been trying to be okay with a little crying...I just want to pick her up and love on that baby...especially with that cry...that is for sure a "I'm MAD cry!" The doctor had to tell me that crying is okay...it's good for them to cry a little. :)
2 comments:
She is so precious! You did good Mama!
hehehehe....A baby changes everything. :) We did a countdown, oh, around 8:00, and then the girls went to bed. Party at the Gillaspie house! :)
Post a Comment