CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Favorite Toy...

YAY! Since Tinley has been holding up her head we got her a new toy!!! SHE LOVES IT!!! And....Mommy and Daddy do too! She stays entertained long enough to dry my hair...or put make up on...start dinner...change clothes...something short and sweet!

In the picture...right in the front of her saucer...there are buttons that say an animal in English and Spanish...then play some music...and OH YES...we make up dances and dance with her or put on a performance for her. I usually get so tickled at myself...and think...if anyone EVER saw me do this...I would be so embarrassed! Now...if I could dance these dances with ELLEN...and/or win tickets to her show by doing these dances...then oh yes...Tinley and I would do these silly dances any day!

Pretty BIG blue eyes...like her Daddy...love them both!
Happy Monday friends!

1 comments:

Just Brandi

exersaucers are the best baby invention EVER!
That's where I'd put Tucker when I worked out.
Keeps them entertained for a good amount of time!

Post a Comment