CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Big couple of weeks...

These past couple of weeks Tinley has had some big milestones that I have blog about. Again...I am using this blog as my Mommy journal so I can remember all the things that go on in our crazy, busy, hectic life...
Ever since Tinley was about 4 months I started doing sign language with her. I might have been too early...but I thought the earlier the better. Right? That's probably the teacher in me...LOL! Anyway...we sign...Mommy, Daddy, more, milk, paci, and I love You to her. Well...this week Tinley signed MILK!!!!! OMG...I was so excited!! She looked at me like I was crazy...!! I could have cried to see her little fat fingers signing milk...it was such a sweet moment for me! At first I thought she didn't know what it meant...but today I was out to lunch with a friend and Tinley signed it all my herself without seeing the bottle...she kept signing until she started drinking! It was SO.COOL.
Also these past couple weeks my baby girl...started rocking in the crawling position!!! OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! She will roll to me on the floor...which is so sweet...the other night I would go to different places in the living room and she would roll to where ever I was. I love it! Tinley will get in the crawling position...will rock...will try to move one arm and leg together. Once she feels like she is going to lose her balance she goes back to rocking. CRAZY to watch her learn the things...so amazing! My baby girl is going to be crawling soon...can't believe it! Happy Weekend...we have a busy one coming!!!

1 comments:

Just Brandi

You better start baby proofing!
It's so crazy how we want them to crawl/walk and when they finally do, we wish they would go back to being immobile! haha

Post a Comment