My new anthem is this song by Zac Brown Band: No Hurry.
It is a great song...and what I feeling right now. I am in no hurry...Tinley and I were running late but I stopped to dance right there next to the car. My goal is to stop and just take in these moments. I am in no hurry...no hurry for my little girl to grow up...no hurry to do anything different than what I am doing right now. Loving my family. Loving my husband, and all he is. Loving my daughter. Loving being a mommy.
I am in no hurry...
I remember these precious pictures and memories...
Being our new family of 3...
My angel face...
Who is now walking and talking...
The light of our world....
I am in no hurry....loving these days with my baby girl...
Take moment to stop, pause, and love where you are right now...don't get in a hurry.



0 comments:
Post a Comment