This angel is 17 months!!!!
Tinley....
- is saying no, milk, dog, Bubba, Mama, DaDa, Shoe, Jesus (comes out /th/), Bye, Hi, Up, Thank, ball.
- is signing more, milk, water, please, thank you, no, please.
- is working on the sign yes and sleep.
- knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, belly button is.
- now is trying to dress herself. It is funny to watch her focusing so hard to put a sock on!
- is a bookworm! I think I can say the same ladybug book in my head at night.
- is learning to say Cheese and smile!
- loves to work with puzzles.
- is NOT shy...just like her Daddy...never meets a stranger.
- is already a girlie girl...she loves jewelry...below in the picture is the bracelets she would NOT take off!
- is a outside girl!
- has started to throw pity parties when she doesn't get her way.
- is trying to see what she can get by with...scary it is already here!
- is running from her Daddy and I when she has something she is not suppose to.
- now has 3 freckles...yes I count them...one under her eye, on her left middle finger, and on her belly.
- is 28 pounds and 30 inches.
- still has her leg rolls...which are so yummy.
- is going through some separation anxiety from her Mommy AND Daddy.
- is so much fun!
Mommy and Daddy love you our angel!

0 comments:
Post a Comment