CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swimming Lessons!

Chris does night time routine with Tinley every evening. A couple nights ago I heard a lot of splashing and laughing in the bathroom, so I decided to go in and see what was going on. Chris had put Tinley's life jacket on, filled the bathtub up to almost the very top, and had Tinley "swimming". At first she wasn't too sure about it...but got used to it and had a blast. Chris and I had several belly laughs that night...of course I grabbed the camera! Chris is such a good Daddy and Tinley is such a good sport.
Her life jacket on and ready for the "pool"...
 Having too much fun with her Daddy...
Who needs to pay for swimming lessons...when she gets lessons for FREE! :) 

1 comments:

The Gillaspie Family

Agreed. Save your $200 bucks. This, coming from the mom with two kids in swim lessons that still can't swim! Maybe I shall try the bathtub technique!

Post a Comment