CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Update...

17 weeks...
Baby:
Everything I have read has said that this week the baby is really trying to add on the fat to it's body. And with the baby gaining some weight...I should be able to feel the baby. I have read the baby is the size and weighs about the size of a baked potato.
BUT...the other night I was taking a bath (to relief some of this lovely back pain)...I was reading a book...so I was really still...and I FELT IT!!!!! It was so exciting...so with the crazy arms and yelling...Chris thought I was drowning! Trying not to slip on the now wet water floor, I made him sit next to me waiting to see if the baby would move again. But of course Chris was saying that the baby is still to small to feel. But I promise...it HAD to be the baby I felt! If I had to describe it...it felt like my belly was a water bed (hints: in the bathtub)...and the baby thumped it from the inside. OR if there was a little fish inside my belly (again in water)...and it was trying to swim. So now every time I get real still...I am trying so hard to feel something! I am more in awe!

Me:

Still doing great! I am getting SO excited to know what the baby is. I CANNOT wait. I am online shopping already...but instead of purchasing things yet...I am just putting the things I like in my "favorites"! It is going to be so much FUN...to SHOP...here the next couple of weeks when we find out. I am seriously going to have be on a budget! LOL...no seriously! My cravings here lately have been...SWEETS...SWEETS...glass of milk...and SWEETS. Don't worry, I am making sure that is not all I eat...but I sure can put down some brownies and milk right now. I am still walking, though some days my lower back is talking to me saying, "Noooo, don't do it...don't walk...I am hurting...aching...don't do it." But knowing I need to...I find the way! The other day I waited until it was SO hot outside...even the doggies didn't want to walk with me. So I decided that since I still needed to walk...I would find somewhere nice and cool. What better place than...

Yep...sure did! I put my walking shoes on and walked Walmart! Though I came out of there with a hand full of things...it was a good...cool...walk!

A few more weeks...and we will ALL know what little baby R is...we will see! Did I mention...I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kendall

So excited that you felt little baby R move! What an awesome feeling! God is amazing!

Post a Comment