Here is a drawing that sweet Kendall drew...that made us laugh for 30 minutes...and was uploaded to Facebook in about 2 minutes! LOL!
Can you guess what it is?
Here is Lauren keeping the girls in front...that is basically where we stayed all night...GIRLS ROCKED!
Our Teague Man loves Mr. Clint! Good thing Clint is a great dane man...because not everyone would be comfortable with our 100 pound dog sitting on them...
My Big Boy trying to help the poor little boys out...
Such a fun night with such sweet friends!!!
(*Oh, the drawing above...was hibernating...hilarious!*)
2 comments:
hmmm... I must have missed that call...
:)
that picture is too funny... I thought it was pig food or something.
hahaha
Hahaha! That picture makes me laugh everytime! What can I say I have amazing skils... Clint is still the only person who has figured it out! Can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment