We got there and saw this...the game was supposed to start at 7...
Finally they decided that the game could go on...and the game started 2 and a half hours late...
They took the field at 9:35...
We had great seats...we sat in right field...
And right next to bull pen...
Once we all got comfortable...Dad and Chris got their peanuts. Which if you have known me longer than a week, you know that I am deathly allergic to all kinds of nuts!! I can usually smell peanuts a mile away...and with little baby R...the smell was so STRONG!!
Chris was cracking me up...he was loving the peanuts...he had it ALL over the front of his shirt!
It was picture time...Trey and the birthday girl...
Trey, CoCo, and her man Daniel...
My sweet and wonderful parents...
It didn't take very long for my daddy to turn in to Coach TC...here is that "look"...several people have heard of it...only a few of us have seen it coming from the 3rd base line!
With the rain...it kept everything pretty cool...just a fun night with my world...my family!
I just love this picture of my little sister! She looks so cute...goodness I love this girl!
My little pest of a brother...loves to throw crickets on me...which again if you have known me longer than a week, you know I absolutely HATE crickets! Especially ones that fly on you!! So Trey thought it would be funny to put one on me...and of course Mama cracks up too.
Such a good night to celebrate our CoCo...and her birthday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment