CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello Crazy Dreams?!?!

I can't remember the last time I slept without having a crazy dream!!! Do they ever go away? Or do they at least change from crazy to calm or normal? I have some dreams more than once...that actually freaks me out a little!! Here are some that I can't get out of my head:

- That I am shopping and people with cameras were following me???? Weird!!!!
- My wedding day...nothing weird with this one...I just remembered waking up feeling like we were back in the apartment...just married...still learning which side of the bed we each wanted to claim! Again...weird!
- I have had some scary ones...one that I can remember so well is that I was being chased by a snake. I remember that I could not go anywhere without this snake chasing after me!!! I would go in the bathroom...it would get under the door. I would be in the kitchen standing on the cabinets...the darn snake would climb the cabinets too!! SCARY...and weird!
- Another scary one...that I woke up and my hair was cut like a boy! I remember crying...crying...and crying! I wouldn't go to work or out of the house in my dream! So WEIRD!
- Still weird...but I can live with this one. I remember one dream was that I had woke up and had flowers hot glued to all the walls of my bedroom???? Why, do I remember the details of the glue in this dream...why not stapled or Elmer's glue? I remember in my dream it being hot glue!Again...WEIRD! - I had one that was again...weird! I was back in high school breaking up with a boy. I couldn't see the boy...but I remember being so mean to him! WEIRD!
- I have some sad ones too...that they are too sad to even talk about. But the scary part is that they felt so real! Which again...freaks me out! The last really sad one...I woke up curled up in my bed crying! Crying so hard with tears coming down my face and everything...SO WEIRD!!!
So I have had enough of these crazy dreams for sure! I am wanting for a dream about what the baby is? Or what it looks like? Does it have Chris' blue eyes? My beautiful feet?LOL. What did we name the baby?
Now when do those dreams start....????!!!!

2 comments:

Kendall

Awww... I hope the crazy dreams stop soon! My best friend had crazy pregnancy dreams too, I think she was in her 3rd trimester before they stopped.

Emily Colbert

Sister- after reading this it brought me a bit of comfort... Let me elaborate! I have never been one to dream much or remember my dreams for that matter. I am not sure for what reasons. But just as you have listed, I have had dreams so random and so weird... I wake up thinking really? Where did this come from? The one about the snake you talked about... weird thing is, I had one about a snake as well! This one was coming up to me I was sitting by a pond located at Duck Creek in Garland and the snake actually bit me! I mean I jumped out of bed in horror and was whimpering...my husband was like, "babe what is wrong?" and I explained and he said, "it's ok it's just a dream..." I said but I felt it I really felt it! They have slowed down some now, thank God! I was getting to the point to where it was scary to go to sleep for I was afraid of another one of these terrible dreams. As you mentioned some of them to sad to even talk about and some of them of loved ones I have lost. Thank you for talking about this! I was feeling so alone in this battle of nightmares/dreams. I have stated the samething you did... where are the dreams of our little ones? What they will be? What they will look like? I did some research pertaining to pregnancy and the weird dreams... From what I have read the dreams come from our worst fears. Who knows if this is true... But thought I would share that with you. Enjoyed lunch with you guys today!

Post a Comment