CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting Ready...

Well the paint for the nursery is D-O-N-E....DONE! YAY! We all worked so hard on it...and it feels so good to have it done and checked off the "to-do" list!
We planned that the whole weekend we would painting so that Friday night my Mom, Dad, my Sister, and Brother all came over to help Chris and I all get started!
While we all got busy this was Dad....just a little distracted!
Finally after all the taping....we were ready...Kam put the first green on the walls...I was so nervous!
The pups wanted to help too....
Chris working hard....AND so ready to get this done and out of the way...
Mama starting the frame...getting it ready for the FUN part!....
After day one was done....Chris and I told some friends we would feed them if they came over to help us finish up the room. Of course with the promise of free food....they came! So Saturday night, we started the fun...but hardest part!
I brought my overhead home, because we made a frame of zebra around the main wall...
We had to do a little at a time, but with friends there while you work...it went by pretty quickly! Lauren, Kendall, and I worked so hard...while the boys waited on us and got us things as we worked...
Traced....painted....moved the pattern....traced....painted....moved again....
With the help of our sweet family and awesome friends...that by the way...hopefully will be doing the same for them soon....we got it DONE!
Now all we are waiting on is her big monogram to put over the crib!
Did I mention....we are SO glad this is DONE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Her room is GORGEOUS!! I love the design, super creative!!

Allyssa W.

I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from:chanchan

Post a Comment