Chris...I love you more than I could explain or share over my blog. I hope I show you and you can feel my love everyday.I pray you feel my love through my actions and how I honor you as my husband. We have gone through some crazy times and I see our bond, strength, and love for each other is so strong...that people would be lucky to see their husband like I see you. Our experiences have matured and streched us...that while in the storm of "growing up" it stung us to our core...but now I thank the Lord for our joy! You are my answered prayer...my miracle...my man...my love...my heart beat...my glue!
I love you babe!
Everybody keeps telling me I'm such a lucky man
Looking at you standin there I know I am
Barefooted beauty with eyes that blue
Sunshine sure looks good on you
I swear
Oh I can't believe I finally found you baby
Happy ever after, after all this time
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs
But with you to wrap my arms around
I'm fine
So baby, hold on tight
Don't let go
Hold onto the love we're making
Cause baby when the ground start shakin'
You gotta know when you've got a good thing
You know you keep on bringin' out the best of me
And I need you now even more than the air I breathe
You can make me laugh when I wanna cry
This will last foever I just know, I know
Chorus
Daddy Daughter Dance
11 years ago
1 comments:
So sweet!
Post a Comment