The first thing that everyone says when they see Tinley is...."Wow, look at all that hair...it's SO dark." Then the next thing is..."Awww, look at her nose." So I thought I would explain or show you where her hair and nose came from! :) 



Now we are crossing our fingers that Tinley has her Daddy's blue eyes and my cute toes!!!!
Her hair for sure came from her Daddy...I think it hilarious that their hair line and parts are just alike...CRAZY!!!


Then she for sure has my nose! This nose must be very dominant, because all the girls in my family have the same nose! Which I think it's a cute nose...:)

Now we are crossing our fingers that Tinley has her Daddy's blue eyes and my cute toes!!!!
2 comments:
She's precious! Can't wait to see both your cute lil noses this weekend! Ha! ;)
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment