- Holding her head up on her own...maybe not for a long time...but she is doing it!
- Sleeping in her Pack N' Play all by herself! Of course still in our room though! We have a two story house...so upstairs is still to far away from me!
- Sleeping from 9-5am! Oh, yes...my girl rocks!
- She now follows us with her eyes all around the room.
- Now smiles at us ALL the time...which seriously makes me want to cry! I love her open mouth smiles...she has 2 dimples...they are SO cute!
- Is now 11 pounds and 9 ounces.
- Is very much a morning person...just like her Daddy!
- Loves bath time...is such a water baby.
- Loves to listen to her Daddy sing.
- Is now on a daytime and evening routine!
- Blows bubbles all the time.
- Loves to just sit and watch fans.
- Gets so calm and ALWAYS falls asleep when we are in the car...I'm no doctor but I think she loves to be on the move because I was on my feet ALL the time when I pregnant...teaching, walking, go-go-going ALL the time!
- Loves her paci!
- Her hair is still thick and SO dark...again like her Daddy!
- Eyes are starting to light up...still crossing our fingers for pretty blue eyes.
- And of course lights up her Daddy and Mommy's life everyday!!!!!
We love you angel face, Tinley Kay!
We love you angel face, Tinley Kay!
1 comments:
Oh precious girl! So glad you are able to get more sleep than we ever did at that stage...makes all the difference in the world...give that sweet girl hugs and kisses from us! Love ya!
Post a Comment