CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chris the Cook

I made a deal with Chris the other day...I told him the only way he could have some of the brownies I was baking, is if he helped me bake them. He agreed...and helped! While I got the oven warm and the pan ready, he got all the ingredients and started to mix everything together. When he started to mix...I started to crack up because this is what he was mixing the brownie mix with. A fork? Really? Now, Chris grew up in the country...so I know his Momma has showed him how to mix brownie mix before! But this cracked me up!!! He was very serious asking..."Do I not use a fork? What do I use...A whisk? Oh, wait a spoon?"...
Oh, my love that is why I love you...your a good ol' country boy that even sometimes when I don't want to...you always make me smile! Love you babe!

1 comments:

Anonymous

My boyfriend cooks everything with a fork!!! It's so weird :)

Post a Comment