When 911 happened I felt like I couldn't help...well besides what we all say...I can pray for those people...right? What could I do here in Texas? I'm so far away?At the time I worked 3 hours at a daycare...so I couldn't give alot of money.Why help then...if I know I can't really do anything significant.
Well with the wisdom and maturity I have gained throughout the years...pshhh...I know mom...your probably laughing out loud right now...I have learned that no matter the significance...doing something it is better than doing absolutely nothing!
I canNOT imagine the devastation that is going on right now in Haiti. My heart hurts for the people that can't find their love ones...the babies that were days of getting adopted and the parents are waiting to see if their new baby is even alive...the people who have lost body parts so they could be rescued...the people that are still pinned and waiting to be freed...walking down the streets seeing the hurt and homeless.
Chris and I found a church that were making kits to send with missionaries that are going over there to help. The kits had watch cloths...a tooth brush...soap...wash cloths...fingernail clippers...bandaids...combs....
SERIOUSLY...find something to do...
0 comments:
Post a Comment